Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Understand and follow Process Control Plan (PCP) for each job.
2. Perform visual and mechanical inspection of parts.
3. Input measured values into collection systems & interpret results.
4. Perform basic math skills for weigh counting and product evaluation.
5. Pack parts correctly and efficiently in containers for shipping.
6. Must learn to drive and operate a hi-lo / forklift.
7. Clean work area daily using 5S Housekeeping.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: Count parts; know how to identify defects, drive hi-lo as needed.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
Experience Requirements: Quality inspection experience in a manufacturing setting required.
Skill Requirements: Basic math skills; must be detail-oriented; basic computer skills a plus.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Job involves twisting, bending, lifting up to 25lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
20600 Eureka Rd. Suite 314
Taylor, MI 48180
Direct: (313) 586-8327
Office: (734) 785-8968
Fax: (734) 828-1280