Hourly Rate: $13.00/hr
Shift Times: Varies
- Currently seeking an Environmental Technician that can under general supervision perform routine & frequent manual and heavy labor tasks to properly treat, store, pack. transport & or dispose of hazardous waste. Operate fork truck. Performs other duties assigned.
- Consolidates material for shipped for off-site treatment
- Completes paperwork properly and timely
- May assist in maintaining inventory and storage of hazardous materials in accordance with appropriate regulations and policies, practices, and procedures.
- Follows and understands all Health & Safety/ Job Safety Analysis(JSA's) procedures as outlines in the procedures and policies.
- Operates fork trucks to move materials for storage and loading and unloading
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Education equivalent to High School Diploma
- SAFE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED*
AHG is a drug free work place, all employees are subject to complete the hire in process.