Hourly Rate: $9.50/hr
Both Shifts 11 a.m - 7 p.m
One seating for lunch and two for dinner
Meals at 12, 4:15 and 5
The wait staff position performs table service for dining room and banquet/catering
events. This position serves foods in friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Understand the menu items and preparation methods.
- Perform pre-service checklist to ensure readiness to open.
- Deliver all food items to table.
- Deliver meals to Assisted Living and/or resident apartments when needed.
- Set up special functions and break down when needed.
- Follow up on all comments, corrections from customers to ensure positive outcomes.
- Clear all soiled items from table and re-set table.
- Vacuum carpet, fill condiments, make sure tables, chairs are straight.
- Help host or hostess when needed.
- Assist in other areas in food service as needed.
Ability to work with the public in a routinely courteous and professional
manner. Ability to work independently. Ability to follow specific instructions. Ability to lift 25
pounds routinely. Ability to perform basic mathematic calculations. Ability to communicate
effectively with customers. Ability to interact courteously and tactfully with staff, residents, family
members, visitors, vendors and the general public.
Must possess high school diploma or equivalent with reading, comprehension and
writing ability at 12th grade level or higher.
Six months’ food service experience preferred.
Black Polo Shirts
Slip Resistant Shoes