Position requires great attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and prior experience in a maintenance field. Candidate must be able to work overtime on an as needed basis.
The Technician maintains all production equipment and the production facility and supports Preventative Maintenance Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- Maintaining all electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, boiler, material handling and production equipment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving maintenance issues.
- Maintaining pumps, compressors, fans, pipes, valves, conveyors, rolls and bearings.
- Working with electrical breakers, contactors, relays, etc. 480VAC and below.
- Performing preventative maintenance functions.
- Welding and burning
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years in industrial maintenance
- Knowledge of operating standards (ISO, QS)
- Working knowledge of PLC systems a plus
- Steel Toe Boots
- Personal Hand Tool are a plus
- Hard Hat is a plus but can be provided by employer
PROFESSIONAL RESUME REQUIRED TO BE SUBMIT TO CLIENT